Blackhawks have been off and play their next game Friday night against the New Jersey Devils.( dougie Hamilton is back to push for that Stanley cup)
- Jonathan Toews, Tyler Johnson, Reese Johnson are skating. It’s notable that Tazer is skating which means he’s progressing with his concussion symptoms. Tyler Johnson is also very close to returning. Reese Johnson and Riley Stillman still out
- Tyler Johnson had the same surgery as Jack Eichel.
- Notably Lankinen has been activated and his first game back but not sure when his first game will be.
- Jake McCabe is out with an injury and will not play against the Devils. An apparent back injury .
- JuJhar Khaira underwent successful back surgery and will be out for 10-12 weeks.
- Bobby Hull out as ambassador. Who could be brought on?
- Interim GM Kyle Davidson has been taking calls from teams about multiple Blackhawks players, including the likes of Brandon Hagel, Dominik Kubalik, Ryan Carpenter, Dylan Strome, Marc-Andre Fleury and Calvin de Haan, among others.
Lines at Thursday’s Practice:
- Asking Russian players feelings on Ukraine Situation.
- “Ovechkin realizes even though he spends time and makes money in the U.S., the Russian security service knows where his grandma lives, knows what bank accounts he uses, knows where he keeps his dacha... if he strays off the path, they can do what they want.”
- NHL News -Habs win 4 in a row . Caufield red hot since coaching change . St. Louis was his idol growing up . This could be a good coaching choice for next season and it’s been helping their future star pick it up .
- NO CONTRACT TALKS YET BETWEEN LAINE, BLUE JACKETS
- Jonathan Huberdeau is matt’s mvp pic so far
- Pekka Rinnie jersey retired
Thank you for listening! Be sure to subscribe if you can. Check out thefhn.net for NHL articles and other NHL Team Podcasts!